ADAM MICHAEL LUEBKE I’ve gotten deep into the business mindset. Thinking about one thing obsessively in this material realm brings about numerous opportunities to gain from it. In my case,
- Donald & Hillary: Flaws & Fanaticism MICHAEL J BLAIR Perthshire, Scotland Sometimes even the best thought out master plans can go spectacularly wrong. I have been following the US Presidential circus more closely in recent weeks....
- Open Borders, Open Wounds: Close Your Eyes & Hope for the Best MICHAEL J BLAIR Perthshire, Scotland The thinking behind Germany’s welcome to hundreds of thousands of Middle Eastern “refugees” has always baffled me. I thought at the time that it had...
- Trump’s Anti-Cruz Supporters Put Wind In My Sails Now that the deluge of Trumpsters has subsided, I feel it safe to jot down the historical, significant increase in traffic that happened to DDA within the past week. It had...
- Failures of Imagination In More Ways Than One In a new book called Failures of Imagination: The Deadliest Threats to Our Homeland–and How to Thwart Them, Michael McCaul reminds us that if you have the right connections, anybody can...
- More Mohammeds Than Americans Can Handle: Baby Names Menacing Western Society The mental unrest was almost palpable after a report from the Washington Examiner detailed the following frightening information: The number of U.S. newborns named “Mohammed” has jumped 100-fold since 1964, one...
MICHAEL J BLAIR Perthshire, Scotland The morning after the morning after the night before, sees herds of confused television news reporters and camera crews roaming around city centres across the
MICHAEL J BLAIR Perthshire, Scotland So here we are on the eve of this historic referendum. Still scratching our heads on which way to cast our vote. Who is right? Who
ADAM MICHAEL LUEBKE Stay where you’re wanted “And what would you do if you found your friends were leeching off
MICHAEL J BLAIR Perthshire, Scotland The main news programmes on television and radio are being taken over by the ever
MICHAEL J BLAIR Pertshire, Scotland Home, home on the range. Where the deer and the antelope play. Where never is
MICHAEL J BLAIR Perthshire, Scotland Prolonged drought? Massive floods caused by rain unseen in living memory? Weather so cold at times
MICHAEL J BLAIR Perthshire, Scotland With the elections to the Scottish parliament getting closer, there are apparently no limits to
My North Korean readership has been warning me to get out of the United States before I’m deemed an enemy. “Come to Promised Land,” one man wrote me. He claims
- Target Practice with the Local Pigeon Population Fouls California’s Superb Animal Kindness Record 0
- Holiday Kindness: Am I Worth the Genetically-Modified Calories I Take In? 0
- 23 BULLS Tearing Up the 210 Freeway 0
- California Pornographic Films Initiative Falls Short on Water Restriction 0
- VISA Black Card Offer: From Pauper to VIP 0
- The TSA Wants to Know What’s On Your Hands 0
It rained for two and a half days. Gentle, pitter-pattering that we all should have been hoping and praying for. No mudslides, but a much needed dousing. Yet my neighbor,
- Wild West or Mild East? Could America Survive Draconian Gun Control? 0
- Former Mayor Villaraigosa Immortalized In Smooth L.A. Metro Sound Bite 0
- Obama & Zimmerman: When Bill Maher Says It, It’s Gold, or Time to Become A Freemason 0
- Switching Out One Robot for Another: Billionaire CEO Looks Forward to Lame Future 0
- It’s Just A Ring 0
- One Earthworm Suffers Unspeakable Torment In Act of Kindness Gone Awry 0
- Remembering Doug Draime 0
- How to Call A Yeti, pt.2: Raising Aural Cain Across the Countryside 0
- Somewhere In China 0
- Israelis Sound Sirens to Commemorate Holocaust; Palestinians Mistake Sound for Air Raid 0
- Ramadan Reject: Newt Gingrich Passes Out at Multicultural Event 0
- Michael Jackson Hologram Goes on Tirade at Billboard Awards, Denounces Usury, Accepts Islam 0
- Downtown LA On Edge After Three Prominent Foodies Choke to Death 3
- Desperate University of Chicago Students Mugging Vulnerable South Side Crack Dealers 2
- President Obama to Honor Michael Hastings Crash Site During Los Angeles Visit 1
- Afghanistan Family Injured in Miscalculated Drone Strike Apply for Obamacare 0
- ‘American Women Too Butch’ Says Fulbright Fellow Upon Returning to US 1
- Pulitzer Prize Winning Seymour Hersh Says Obama Raid ‘One Big Lie’; George W Bush Still Scratching His Head 2
- Kardashian Butt Tweets Refuel Wild Clone Speculation Online 3